søndag den 8. maj 2011

Mother´s day

Today started with a great surprise; I was woken up by my youngest daughter, who called me up for breakfast, and I pretended I had totally forgotten, that it was Mothers day!... :-) She had made me a lovely drawing, and my husbond had been to the bakery and bought my favorite buns... and picked some small flowers in the garden :-)

Yesterday the girls had bought me a flower pot and two chocolate-covered marzipan bars as a surprise gift for today, uhmmm...

So the rest of the day I was filled up with the energy of love and appreaciation from my family, and I know that I am SO lucky to be a mother of such lovely girls. Although it is much work and a huge responsability to be a parent, it is the greatest gift I have ever recieved - except from my own mother giving birth to me. And a day like today surely charges my "battery" so I can go on for the next 364 days! ;-D

Hope you have had a wonderful day on Mother Earth ... :-)
Posted by Picasa

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar