tirsdag den 24. maj 2011

Bridge over (troubled) Water ...


Sweden summerholiday 2010
I´m having really big troubles these days with commenting on blogs or posting on my own blog. So maybe you can´t see the image above, I can´t!? :-)(   Well it was supposed to be a picture of my daughters standing on a bride over a lake in Sweden, the youngest one with a fishing rod. And I chose it to illustrate the post of today;

I don´t know about you, perhaps you are surrounded by good collegues at work? So am I - mainly, that is.. One of them (I don´t work with her every day though) is making my day into a night-mare. She is the kind of person, who can judge you just by looking at you with such critisism in her eyes, and such sharpness in the tongue. Whatever I say to her is turned against me, so I´ve decided to not say a word, which  also feels odd..!!

Then - when I was driving home from work today, I crossed a bridge, where the waves were big and green-grey with white on top of them. The sky was looking dramatic with darkgrey clouds, as if thunder was in the air - a perfect match of my mood after the day at work...  However, returning home, I felt suddenly felt SO blessed to be greeted by my  lovely family, who met me with warmth and interest, and where I feel absolutely loved, unconditionally. Not that we don´t have disagreements and arguements, of course we do. But just the fact of knowning, that tomorrow they will be there, and we´ll give each other a "clean sheet" over and over again - isn´t that worth more than all the treasures in the world?

Whatever happends, whatever obstacles appear, we can talk about them, have a laugh about them, or sometimes make a "theatre" about them; Today I somehow came into a discussion with my oldest daughter (14) about the role of psychologists. I tried to explain in what way one can get help from a psychologist (not that I tried it but have read a lot about psychology). Instantly I was into a "theatre play" with a couple visiting a psychologist, and acting the part of all three of them. My daughter thought it was a bit "scary" since it seemed so real, and I must have been immitating them quite well without knowing. Anyway, it all ended with lots of laughter, and the couple - who had considered getting a divorse - ended up understanding and loving each other again. Not bad, ah? LOL!!

So in case I get fed up with the woman at work, maybe I should concider opening my own counselling /coach /psychologist business - what do you think? ;-))

Have a lovely and loving day <3

3 kommentarer:

  1. Well, it seems obvious to me that this woman that is giving you a hard is just doing it because she is miserable and unhappy herself. Don't let her affect you and suck up your positive energy. You are a wonderful person with a wonderful loving family, shower her with positive nice attitude and don't get drag into her negativeness!!!

    I am glad you are back in blogger world and that finally got around to comment on my blog again, missed you! Have a wonderful day :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Ha ha... ja, skrot du jobbet og bliv selvstændig rådgiver/coach. Så kan du da blive fri for "rådne æbler" på jobbet :-)) Jeg tror næppe der findes en arbejdsplads der ikke har sådan en type - man må bare undgår at være den der er for enden af "skroget" LOL

    SvarSlet
  3. Came to your post via Sunshine!! It looks like your daughter's confirmation was just beautiful!! Ignore that ole grumpy woman. You have many beautiful things going on in your life...Just so you'll know, I'm having trouble with Blogger myself. I can't comment on some of the posts...not sure what the problem is, but I am frustrated....debbie

    SvarSlet