torsdag den 23. juni 2011

Mother Nature

Totally inspired by todays post at Sunshines blog "suchlifeinthetropics.blogspot.com" I want to share a few photos taken by a fjord a couple of weeks ago. I´ll take more pictures during the summer, so I can give a better impression of flowers and nature in Denmark.

The first photo is to locate you in the area by the fjord, and one can see a little rosebush, where the roses later on turn into orange berries. I must admit I don´t know the names of the flowers on the following pictures, but their finesse, brightness and beauti caught me. Yes, the orange-red flower is called a poppy. Its flower leaves are so thin and fine, they look like what could be a perfect skirt for a flower fairy :-))

I´ll let the pictures speak for themselves, and by the way wish you a merry Midsummers Eve, which is tonight celebrated with bonfires all over Denmark.






Posted by Picasa

2 kommentarer:

  1. How great it to be able to appreciate the natural beauties of Denmark through your blog. Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos and Happy Midsummer Eve, wish I was there to take part is such a special celebration!!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Mange tak for de kønne billeder - det er sjovt at se, når man sammenligner DK med et tropisk sted, hvor kølende og fe-agtigt landet er. Håber I havde en rigtig god Skt Hans, det regnede vel som det vel nærmest er en uskreven regel at det gør på Skt Hans?! :-)

    SvarSlet