søndag den 7. august 2011

Summer holiday, last part..


Some of my best memories from childhood come from this little village in a part of Danmark called Mols (the bottom of the "nose" in Jutland). My grandmother lived here, and I used to spend part of my summerholidays with her. This summer I went for a daytrip with my own family to the village, and - believe it or not - the same atmosphere of peace and settlement still lives there, just like time has left the place alone and the wonderful nature too.

Isn´t it a beautiful view? The fields go right down to the ocean, and the sound of the wind in the fields - it´s so calming...





Cornflowers - like little fairies´ dresses :-)






Lavender, sharing its scent with us, and its awesome colour.


A "butterfly tree" so attractive to butterflies, many butterflies gather on each flower. The smell is very sweet.

I hope you, too, know of a special place, where peace and tranquility lives. Go to that place whenever you can. I believe that place, and what lives there, has an affair with you, as well as you have an affair with it. And if you haven´t found that place yet, I´ll happily share this place with you, so just let me know and I´ll send you the adress :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 kommentar:

  1. Søde ven,
    Det slår mig at du fysisk bor ét sted, men at din sjæl bor et andet :-)

    SvarSlet